ADJ UCD-100 MKIII CD USB MP3-Soitin, soittimessa tikku soitto
UCD-100 MKIII CD USB MP3-Soitin, soittimessa mukana kaikki tärkeimmät DJ
- sekä kuntosalikäyttöön tarvittavat ominaisuudet, loistava tuote myös musiikki-pubiin tai DJ-käyttöön.
- Käyttökohteet: Hotellit, taustamusiikki, tiskijukat, pubit sekä monentyyppinen musiikin toistaminen.
- Asennettavissa 19 räkkiin. Mitat 482 x 270.5 x 88,8 mm sekä paino 4.35kg.
Contact us for more accurate info
New Version of the UCD-100 MkII with Record function and Line In RCA's that allows either to record tracks from an inserted CD or an external mix via Line In RCA's.
Any professional DJ needs to make sure they have all the right equipment, one such piece of equipment is the UCD-100 Mk-III 19-inch rack mount single CD/MP3 player from ADJ. With the ability to play MP3, CD, CD-R, and CD-RW discs and quick MP3/CD recognition, you can be sure that your library will blast through the speakers with no problem.
There is an LCD display that shows the track name when a MP3 disc is played, making it easy to keep ahead of the curve and know what song is throwing out the tunes. For ease of use, an infrared remote control with volume control is included. You will have no problem plugging in all your different equipment with the 2 USB inputs found on the front and rear of the UCD-100 MkIII. With XLR balanced output on the rear, you will be able to send audio signals directly to powered speakers or record them to USB
Jog wheel control and the bright LCD display will allow you to cycle through your library with ease. Included is the American Audio Database Builder Program (PC Only - See user manual for hardware requirements). So when you need that top quality, professional media player, look no further than the UCD-100 MkIII from ADJ.
- 19-inch rack mount single CD/MP3 Player
- Plays MP3, CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs
- LCD Display shows track name when a MP3 disc is played
- Includes Infrared Remote Control with volume control + other features
- 2 USB music inputs (1 on front, 1 on rear) for external music sources (hard drive, MP3 Players, Thumb Drives, SD Cards with adapters)
- XLR Balanced Output on rear - send audio signal directly to Powered Speakers
- RCA In & Outputs
- Seamless Loop
- Auto & Manual BPM Counter
- +10 track advance button
- Mechanical Anti Skip Protection
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Pitch (CD Source): Hyper Pitch (+/-4%, +/-8%,+/-16%,+/-100%)
- Pitch (MP3 Source): (+/-4%, +/-8%,+/-16%)
- Tempo Lock
- Bright LCD display
- Single/Continue Mode and Time Remaining/Time Gone-By Viewing
- Frame search
- Jog Wheel – control
- Antishock 20 sec
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Includes American Audio Database Builder Program (PC Only – See user manual for hardware requirements)
- Multi-voltage Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 482x271x89mm (2-space)
- Weight: 4.35kg.
Remote Control Features:
- Volume Control
- Folder Search
- Track Search
- Key Lock
- Play, Pause, Stop Buttons
- Seamless Loop Control
- Source Selection
- Eject Button