EUROLITE MD-2010 Peilipallon moottori 30-55cm ilman pistoketta
This solid mirror ball motor can carry a load of up to 10 kg. This equals a mirror ball of approximately 50 cm, 12-fold safety margin included. The motor has a speed of 1 RPM (rotations per minute). This creates a peaceful effect, especially when you choose for a pin spot to shine on the mirror ball.
The motor is equipped with a patented mechanical drop protection against unintentional loosening of the axis as well as the required second eyelet for the attachment of the safety chain.
All Eurolite safety motors comply with the safety norm DIN EN ISO 12100 and relevant accident prevention regulations. Each production charge is subject to strict quality control which makes the motor suitable for discotheques and other public events. The MD-2010 is delivered with open wires that allow you to mount a fitting plug yourself.
Mirror ball motor for mirror balls up to 50 cm diameter
- Suitable for driving mirror balls up to a maximum weight of 10 kg
- This weight corresponds with a diameter of 50 cm for the EUROLITE mirror balls
- The maximum load always means the mirror ball weight including the mirror ball chain, the safety chain and the fixation material
- 2 chains and 4 quick links must be ordered separately
- 1 rotation per minute
- Delivered with open cable-ends
- For professional use, e.g. in discotheques and in public places, the EN DIN 15560 norms have to be considered
- The motor always has to be installed with a secondary safety attachment
- Before taking into operation for the first time, the installation has to be approved by an expert
|Power supply:||230 V AC, 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||3,5 W|
|Protection class:||Class I|
|Power connection:||Fixed Supply cord with open wires|
|Maximum load:||10 kg|
|Max. mirror ball diameter:||50 cm (EUROLITE)|
|Dimensions:||Height: 13 cm
Diameter: Ø 15 cm