OMNITRONIC SMARD-24RCA Digital DSP-ohjain mini prosessori jakosuodin digitaalinen
VAT 24% | 0%
Helsinki store:0 pcs
Ready to be dispatched in 5-10 working days
Shipping only: €7.90 - Or pickup from store!
Digital system processor (DSP) in small formatIt will convince you with its excellent sound quality in combination with its compact dimensions.
SETUP VIA SOFTWARE
With the software included in the scope of delivery, all relevant settings can be made easily and clearly on a PC or MAC. These include frequency filters, signal mixing/routing, EQ settings in inputs and outputs, signal delay and the limiter/compressor. You can create up to 50 user presets, save them in the device and protect them from unwanted access with a multi-level lock function. Features such as the integrated Real Time Analyzer and FIR filters in the inputs round off the package. After you have made the settings, you operate the SMARD-24RCA stand-alone with an optional power supply unit.
USE OF THE SMARDThe system processor is ideal for loudspeaker equalization and adapting your loudspeaker system to the listening room. The SMARD-24RCA also leaves nothing to be desired by hi-fi fans and DIY enthusiasts: It allows you to integrate one or more subwoofers into each system and gives you the option of extensive room correction. Eliminate effectively disturbing standing waves in the bass. Or correct the frequency of your desktop speakers to eliminate annoying roar.
Due to its compact design, the SMARD-24RCA is also ideally suited for use in the car hi-fi sector.
THE SMARD OFFERS 2 ANALOG RCA INPUTS AND 4 ANALOG RCA OUTPUTS.
Digital signal processor (DSP) in miniature format, software included
- Flexible routing configurations for all standard mono and stereo output operating modes
- 2 analog RCA inputs
- 4 analog RCA outputs
- 10-band parametric EQ per input and output
- Parametric filters can be set as Bell, High Shelf, Low Shelf, Notch, Allpass
- Active crossover with Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filter with slopes up to 24 dB/octave
- The intelligent software for PC and Mac allows convenient control with a computer
- Up to 50 user presets storable in the device via software
- Up to 10 ms signal delay adjustable for the inputs and outputs
- Limiter and compressor for each input and output
- Switchable phase per output (180°)
- Lock function for protecting the program settings
- 24-bit AD/DA converter
- 48 kHz sampling rate
- FIR filters
- Real-Time-Analyzer function (RTA)
- Incl. control software for programing and remote control via computer through micro USB interface
- Wall mounting
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10 and Mac OS X 10.5.8 and better
- DSP: Digital signal processor FIR Filter
- PC connect: DXO Software via USB Firmware can be updated
- Power connection: Mains input Coaxial power connector (M) Power supply cord with AC adapter (m) (provided)
|Power supply:||USB port or|
|6 V DC, 500 mA via power adapter (accessory)|
|Maximum input level:||+9 dBu|
|Dynamic range:||113 dBA|
|Maximum output level:||+6 dBu|
|Dynamic range:||103 dBA|
|Sampling frequency:||48 kHz|
|Filter types:||Bessel, Butterworth or Linkwitz-Riley|
|Slopes:||6, 12, 18 or 24 dB/octave|
|Crossover frequency:||20-20000 Hz|
|Frequency range:||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Power connection:||Mains input Coaxial power connector (M) Power supply cord with AC adapter (m)|
|Special price to date||May 31, 2022|
Write Your Own Review