EUROLITE Suko pistoke naaras EU, black plastic
Inkl. moms 24%
Finns från centrallageret: 2-8 arbetsdagar
Leverans bara: 7,90 €
RELOOP RP-7000S - KULTAA ja laadukasta vinyylisoitinta hakevalle DJ:lle!!!
Reloopin uusi RP-7000 on tehokas, korkealla väännöllä varustettu DJ-levysoitin, jossa yhdistyvät kaikki tarvittava. Suoravetoinen levysoitin jossa kaikki kolme alan standardi nopeutta. Tyylikäs viimeistely.
RELOOP RP-7000 - Advanced High Torque Turntable!!!
The Reloop RP-7000 is the solution for all vinyl DJs and DVS users who are looking for a professional high-torque, club-standard turntable with extremely strong motor and a sturdy and indestructible construction. With its classy and scratch-resistant painted metallic finish the RP-7000 is not only suited for your everyday club grind, it also looks extremely cool. On the technical side, the RP-7000 has also got a lot to offer: The highly dependable direct drive and improved even speed with digital correction make this turntable reliable and a device of precision. Thanks to the three selectable pitch ranges (+/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%) and the high-resolution digital fader, the pitch resolution is highly precise. With a divergence of only 0.02% beatmatching becomes easy as can be with the RP-7000. Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque". More variety in the mix: With the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-7000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
Adjsutable torque (1.6 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
Classy painted metallic finish
Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 Sek.)
Especially heavy construction
Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
Pitch Range +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
Safety mains switch
Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
Removable mains and RCA cables
Shock proof feet
- Type: manual quartz direct drive turntable with MIDI control
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor - 3 speeds, fully manual - Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Turntable: aluminum die casting
- Pitch: variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Torque: adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.2 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g - 2x start/stopp buttons
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Power input: 13 W
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Incl. USB cable, slipmat, tone arm illumination, but without stylus *Impact of stylus, record and tone arm remain not taken into account. Note: Subject to alterations. Specified data of approximate value.
Write Your Own Review