MARTIN Thrill Vertikaalinen savukone LED
THRILL Vertical Fogger is an atmospheric fog machine that features built-in LED lights capable of producing high velocity 7 m (25 ft.) high plumes of colored fog that simulate pyrotechnical effects, CO² style jets, or “cryo” white dense cloud effects.
Fire this machine up and your party, show, event or business presentation is bound to draw attention. Get maximum attention when you instantly fill the room with a hefty blast of fog, light and simulated jet noise. With 21 bright R/G/B LEDs, the THRILL Vertical Fogger offers virtually limitless color mixing. Beyond just lights and fog, the nozzle is designed to produce a boisterous noise simulating a natural fissure in the earth—creating an astonishingly real “volcanic” effect. And you can link multiple units for even bigger impact. Control is simplified with the included 4-channel wireless remote control or via DMX for more advanced users.
THRILL Vertical Fogger adds a dramatic flair to any band performance or DJ/club setup, and makes an unforgettable impression during product presentations, sports team entrances or other ceremonies.
- Portable, lightweight and easy to control
- Reach new heights with 7 m (25 ft.) fog blast height
- Dynamic effects include color mixing, strobe, dimmer and fog
WORKS RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
With easy-to-use presets and an included wireless remote, THRILL Vertical Fogger is a perfect fit for musicians, DJs and home enthusiasts who want to spend their time focused on entertaining, rather than setting up and controlling complex equipment.
- Fog effects at most any angle including upside-down
- 1,400 W heat exchanger produces 480 m³ (17,000 ft³) per min. fog output
- Rapid 8-minute ready time
- 2.5 l fluid reservoir for less frequent fill-ups
- Create ambience with 21 x 3 W single LEDs (7 each R, G, B)
- 36 vibrant pre-programmed colors
- Wireless 4-channel remote control included for fast and easy operation
- DMX operable for individualized control and design
- Included adjustable bracket for mounting
- Common IEC mains inlet – mains cable included by region