- Unobtrusive flush-mount ceiling speakers for reproduction of music and speech
- Pleasant background music with individual volume control for each office
- Announcements made via microphone stations at the reception to have priority and briefly interrupt the background music
- Music reproduction of radio, CD and USB storage media
- Speakers in the conference room with excellent sound characteristics for multifunctional use, e.g. for lectures and presentations
The unobtrusive flush-mount ceiling speakers EDL-10TW/WS combine an excellent sound quality with highest speech intelligibility.
Wall-mounted PA volume controls allow for an individual volume control of the background music in the offices. We have also installed 4 speakers EDL-620 in the treatment rooms.
Both speaker series are driven by the high-performance power amplifier PA-6240. A CD module PA-1140RCD for the front insertion compartment of the amplifier is used as an audio source which allows for a music reproduction from radio, CD or a USB storage medium.
When making announcements at the reception via the microphone station PA-6000RC, all other audio channels are muted thanks to the adjustable priority function.